I'm finally back in the sewing game after having my sewing room packed up for almost a year. We bought a house in December and finally got the sewing room painted and set up.
Here are a few pictures of the room.
Here is a picture of the last two day's sewing projects. I finally decided that I wasn't going to hang on to this fabric anymore. I'd rather see it get used than see it on the fabric shelf, so I used up the last of my Japanese VW buses fabric and made BBs for the boys. :)
I've also sewn up 9 pairs of pjs, but I haven't photoed them yet. As soon as I do, I'll get them posted on here.
And in very exciting sewing room news, I've acquired an embroidery machine...and even figured out how to use it!! I know how to center the design, but I just need to find a good formula for figuring out how high or low to place the design. I embroidered a pj shirt for my daughter, but the design is about 2 inches too low, and I'm sure there's a way to figure out the perfect placement without trial and error.