Saturday, July 25, 2009

A few more burp cloths and an outfit


Here's another outfit with a matching bib (pattern here) that I made today. I really need to just wait until it's daylight outside before taking these pictures, but I never remember until it's dark, but I hate the horrible lighting. Anyone one know of a good, and cheap, artificial light setup for photos?


And here's 6 more of the burp cloths that I shared yesterday. I really, really can't believe how fast and easy these are to sew. I can see myself making loads of these when I want to sew, but don't know what to sew.

1 comment:

  1. you really like the pattern, huh?
    i cant wait to get home and get to my sewing. i have been missing it so BAD!!!
    Ben said yesterday that i will be pretty mmuch punished to listen to him play the piano at home 24/7 since he is missing his hobby too. He might just have to listen to my machine run all day too. LOL

    ReplyDelete