Thursday, October 22, 2009

Blocked no more!

I think I finally got over the sewing block, now I just need to get over the picture taking block. lol I've sewn 4 shirts for myself and 7 cloth diapers in the last week, but I haven't photographed a single thing yet. I cut out a pair of pjs for my 7 year old, but I haven't gotten around to actually sewing them yet, but I'm going to try to get that done today. And I'm hoping to convince my DH to play photographer, so I can get some pictures updated.

So what have all of you been sewing recently, and are good sharing photos of your latest work?

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely such at sharing photos. I went through a bit of a block too so I know what you mean. This week I've sewn almost 5 pairs of pjs that were much needed.

    I didn't know your dh was home already! I thank you and your family for sacrificing so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... i wonder if Lulu had something to do with the sewing block being gone. :D

    ReplyDelete