Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My sewing room is finally all set up!

I finally got my sewing room all moved and set up. I've even sewn a few things in it and made it look a little cluttered. Here's a few pictures of my sewing space, starting with the closet (which is just inside the door) and going counter-clockwise around the room.




My dad and I just went and picked up this Koala cutting table tonight. Oh my gosh, it was so heavy and hard to get up the stairs. This thing is not leaving this room, unless my DH wants to move it. It's a wonderful table though, and is absolutely *huge*.




I'm very happy to have it all done, and I feel like I have so much room, which makes me want to sew even more.

3 comments:

  1. i love your sewing room.
    i am drooling over the beautiful racks full of thread cones. :P
    and over the stash you have.
    wonderful job with the sewing room!!! i am happy you got everything in one place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Sewing Room is a dream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW... which one of those BEAUTIFUL sergers is your coverstitch?

    ReplyDelete